A well-seasoned (mostly spicy) mom, wife and HR leader by day.
An annoyingly avid consignment shopper and stylish petite by night.
Innovative thought leader with a unique perspective and appreciation that human capital is every organization’s greatest asset. Nothing we do is more important than supporting and developing people to reach their highest potential. In the end, we bet on people, not strategies.
- Alumna - Clark Atlanta University B.A. Psychology (Magna Cum Laude)
- Alumna - University of Minnesota M.A. HRIR (Magna Cum Laude)
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.
- Women's Fund Advisory Board of Middle Tennessee
- Middle Tennessee Society of Human Resources Management
Beyond the office, you can find me singing in my 4-year-old son's imaginary band, traveling with my husband of 10 years, or loading up on low cost luxury!
- Born and raised - Memphis, TN
- Featured "Style Setter" in Nashville Lifestyles Magazine
- Your next contestant on the Price Is Right! 👀
- Soft life / self care advocate
- Infertility Survivor
✝ Faith Based Business